Ermz

Thursday, March 30, 2006

SEVENS

1) Seven things I plan to do before I die
2) Seven things I can do well
3) Seven things I can’t do at all (or hardly)
4) Seven celebrity crushes
5) Seven things I say most often
6) Seven things that attract me to men/women…whatever works for you
7) Seven things I’m listening to



...any my answers are...

Seven things I plan to do before I die

1) Travel Europe
2) Get married .....
3) Raise a Family
4) Teach
5) Learn to play the piano and guitar, learn to sew and drive stick
6) ...make amends with people I have hurt
7) learn to speak portuguese properly


Seven things I can do well

1) Procrastinate
2) Sleep and Walk
3) Clean
4) multi-task
5) Fake a good mood for the sake of customer service
6) Eat cheese
7) Listen to Friends


3) Seven things I can’t do at all (or hardly)

1) Play soccer
2) Walk quickly down staircases with repeated patterns, as in a stalled escalator
3) Resist Pizza
4) Be confrontational, even when I need to be
5) Eat in sketchy peoples’ houses
6) Drive a stick
7) teach myself technical things -- like fixing a computer, or that noise my car is making


Seven celebrity crushes

1) Mathew MaConaughey
2) The spanish guy of Miss Congeniality
3) .....i'll have to come back to this --- cuz i am horrible with names
4)
5)
6)
7)


Seven things I say most often

1) ..are you kidding..
2) geash...
3) Ciao
4) Seriously
5) Holy Jumpin' Jamicans
6) Shit
7) Random


Seven things that attract me to men/women…whatever works for you

1) Eyes
2) Personality
3) Smile (teeth included --- you know what I mean)
4) Stature/Physique
5) Intelligence
6) That they are engaging...
7) Ability to fix thing/use their hands


Seven things I’m listening to

1) People typing....haha
2) Anything that plays on the beat 92.1
3) 95.3
4) My various CD's
5) Simple Plan
6) The classic "road trip CD"
7) Somebody loves me by .....good question

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home