Ermz

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Blog on Comments...Ha, ha.

Hello Everyone,

Its me again, Erma. I guess that comes to no surprise since this is my blog...lol.

I've decided to comment on many of your comments since i've had the opportunity to read most of them by now.

First of all I want to thank everyone for commenting on my blog. I didn't expect that so many people were involved. It's truly amazing.

Okay, now back to business and the purpose of this entry.

From blog entry: "Can I move on?"

To: You'll Know:

I don't know who you are I am unable to recognize the 'flavour' of writing. I must thank you for the lovely poem. It means a lot. I wish I could know exactly who wrote it.

To: Emily:

I'm sorry I can't reveal the two quotes as of yet. It will come in time.

To: Steph:

What Steph are you? :s lol I think I know but I'm not 100%.
I sat and pondered awhile after I read your quote then went for a walk...lol. You've inspired me.

From blog entry: "Worst day - the day I realized I lost a couple of my true friends"

To: Meghan:

Coxy!!! I thought I lost contact with you but you have never left my heart. I'm amazed that you checked out my blog. Thanks.
I kept & continue to keep many of my thoughts to myself. Keeps me out of trouble...most of the time.
I miss you soooooooooooo much!!!! :)

To: Anonymous:

I was never really aware that my actions spoke..haha. Thanks for pointing this out to me. I have made many mistakes in my past and don't wish to continue along that path. I don't regret anything for it has made me a better person ..I think and hope. We often have to hit a brick wall so that we stop and look around. Life isn't a oneway journey there are many 'sideroads' to take. I appreciate what life has presented to me. Furthermore, I like to live a life the way I preach.

From Blog Entry: "Everything has a Purpose"

To: Anonymous:

I do believe that everything has a purpose and things happen for a reason. Let me refer you to
Ecc 3:1-8.

I appreciate everyone's contribution on this blog which is the source of my passion to continue writing.

Ciao

Erma

1 Comments:

  • yo Ermz,

    I have proved my point. The fact that you can't pinpoint exactly who i am goes to PROVE that people care about you. We all love you, okay!

    Remember we are here to listen, we can change roles for once. Atleast I know I will try.

    Girl you never cease to amaze me. I like the fact that you are doing this blog - this way we can get into that little head of yours. You have definately come a loooooooooong way. I can still remember the days when you would keep everything to yourself . you bottled everything up. My question is has that bottle exploded yet???? I mean you were always witty and sarcastic and had a sarcastic remark for everything - it still makes me laugh BUT you never really spoke on your feeling, who you really were, what irritated you (althougth many i'm sure could tell - your facial expressions are always priceless)

    I was going to reveal who I am but I will keep it a secret just to keep my point proven.

    Okay girl i'm out. Keep me posted. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sun Aug 14, 08:32:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home